NQHA APPROVED EVENTS FOR 2017 TBA
(Other trail rides may be approved during the year – check the website for more details)
Get the most out of your membership!
Make sure to nominate your horse for our great year end awards now!
Remember – To win a year end show award, you must:
1. Both owner and rider must be current members of NQHA or NQHYA
2. Points will be tabulated as of the date the membership was received
3. Horse must be shown in one NQHA Sponsored Circuit
(Las Vegas Spring Fling Circuit or Elko Silver State Circuit – these circuits are marked with ***** on the approved events list)
4. An exhibited horse must be nominated for year end awards
5. Must earn a minimum of ten (10) points
6. Must exhibit the nominated horse in (10) ten shows – each judge is usually one show – ask someone if you have questions
7. To win an All Around Award, you must meet the requirement listed in the NQHA Standing Rules
To win a year end trail ride award, you must:
1. Must be a member of NQHA or NQHYA
2. Horse and rider combination must be nominated for awards
3. Rider must attend at least three approved or sponsored rides ~ One ride must be an AQHA/NQHA sponsored ride (these rides are marked with ** on the approved events list) ~ The other rides must be NQHA sponsored or approved rides.
4. Points will be tabulated as of the date the membership was received
5. Additional points will be tallied from Trail awards and you will receive points for going on the ride
6. Divisions are listed in the NQHA Standing Rules along with all other requirements
7. More than one horse my be nominated by a rider for different divisions if they are eligible for those divisions